I am so excited for the new school year to start. I've been busy getting the room ready, organizing the supplies, and putting together binders for all the new Marksmen that will be arriving in a few days. My former students know how much I LOVE decorating the classroom, and this year I decided to go with a NEW theme. I've always liked OWLS, and I hope my new Outstanding Wise LearnerS will like them, too!
I'll post pictures of the classroom soon.
Hoot hoot hoot ! See you soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Your blog is adorable! Diana did my make-over too!
ReplyDeleteI am happy to be your newest follower and a 1st grade Texas teacher too!
I would love for you to hop over and visit me when you get the chance. =)
Heather
Heather's Heart
Thank you, Heather. I have already been to your blog several times, and I absolutely hearted it!
ReplyDelete